Pillar has proven itself over the years, being a very popular format among customers. Here are some important reasons why customers choose the pillar.
- This outdoor media format is suitable for speaking different areas. In this way, commercial, cultural, social and many other campaigns can be seen on advertising media all year round.
- Over the years, the Estonian Health Insurance Fund has conducted social campaigns on our pillars. Taisi Kõiv, communication specialist of Estonian Health Insurance Fund, says that the pillar format provides an opportunity to convey its message in every corner of the world, where drivers, but also pedestrians, usually play their part.
Estonian Health Insurance Fund campaigne 1220
- The 3 pillars allow you to spread 3 different messages in one place.
Nick´s summer campaign on the pillars of 3 different products.
- Opportunity to carry out an all-Estonian campaign, because with pillars we are represented in Tallinn, Tartu, Narva, Haapsalu, Rakvere, Kohtla-Järve, Jõhvi, Narva-Jõesuu, Sillamäe.
- The pillar network located in Tallinn with 127 (regular pillar 73, round pillar 54) provides an opportunity to conduct a close city-wide campaign. The massive and illuminated downtown round pillars nicely support the simple but efficient format of a conventional pillar.
According to the Outdoor Impact program, 97.8% of people in Tallinn’s pillar network speak!
“The size of the format is ideal for sending different messages. The coverage of the pillars is very good, if we talk about Tallinn, then there has always been very good coverage in every part of the city. ” Taisi Kõiv, Communication Specialist, Estonian Health Insurance Fund
Estonian Health Insurance Fund screening campaign and Tallinn pillar network on the map.<br />
- In the case of Piilar, 95% of the medium is the advertising part – this makes advertising even more effective.
- Another big advantage of the pillar is that this format does not have a blind spot. This means that part of the media is always visible.
- Very good format for implementing special solutions.
Science Centre AHHAA special solutions on the pillars.
The pillar network allows you to spread an important message in places where people move! Carefully selected points ensure that the message of the campaign reaches as many people as possible.
If you want to spread the message on our surfaces, contact our nice project managers:
Fred Nagelmann, M +372 555 62200, E email@example.com
Merili Pokasaar M +372 555 75178, E Merili.Pokasaar@ClearChannel.ee
Rauno Pärna, M +372 585 86059, E firstname.lastname@example.org