Pillars are located in 9 Estonian cities
The above map represents our entire pillar network in Estonia. This product is found in nine cities, with largest coverage in Tallinn. Other cities represented are Tartu, Narva, Haapsalu, Rakvere, Kohtla-Järve, Jõhvi, Narva-Jõesuu and Sillamäe.
Examples of recent campaigns using three different designs
Pillar loves new products! At the moment, the streets are decorated with Aura’s new sparkling drinks campaign, which stands out with different messages on each of the three sides of the pillar. The picture shows how effectively the message reaches road users coming from all directions. Pedestrians, cyclists, cars and public transport move daily in the location, which places the pillar in an eye-catching field of view.
Pillar loves bright colors! Below is the Boost Casino three-sided campaign that decorated the streets in April. The bright and effective color with three different messages deserves to be defenitely recognized. This campaign is an example of how a creative solution can catch so many eyes in the cityscape!
Pillar loves important messages! The last pictures show the pillar in front of the main entrance of the Tallinn song square. At the moment, the sides of this pillar are covered by the Viljandi Academy of Culture’s admission campaign, which once again confirms how effectively it is possible to combine different designs between the three sides.
Reasons to choose a pillar to carry out the campaign
- Flexibility – the 3 sides of the pillar give the opportunity to spread 3 different messages in one location. This way, the designs are visible to people moving at different places, involving both drivers and pedestrians.
- The best locations – we have planned our pillars in places where people move around on a daily basis. Thereby, the product attracts customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Visibility – taking into account that we have the most pillars in Estonia’s three largest cities, Tallinn, Tartu and Narva, we have the potential to attract the attention of nearly 560,000 residents. Did you know that, for example, Narva has about 53,626 inhabitants? (numbers come from here).
- Pillars love special solutions – both standard and round pillars give plenty of scope for effective special solutions. In the latter case, you can take the message of the campaign out of the box and come to the streets with something completely unique.
- Suitable for everyone – this outdoor media format is suitable for speaking in various fields. Commercial, cultural, social and many other campaigns can be seen on the advertising format throughout the year.